DeKalb Development Site
Location | N. Annie Glidden Rd. & W. Dresser Rd., DeKalb, IL
SPACE AVAILABLE | 2,800 - 36,825 SF
LOT SIZE | (24.8 Acres) 1080288 SF
ZONING | RC-2
DAYTIME POPULATION | 30,000+ within 3 miles
POPULATION | 60,000+ within 3 miles
TRAFFIC | 15,000+ vehicles per day
Household Income | $60,000+ within 3 miles
DESCRIPTIONPerfectly located development site just a few minutes drive from I-88 and the heart of Northern Illinois University campus and its enrollment of over 20,000 students and over 3,000 faculty members, the site has signalized entrances on both Twombly Rd. and W. Dresser Rd. and approval for a future signalized entrance on W. Dresser Rd. Attached is a sample retail site plan with over 112,000 GLA, including a grocery anchor, shops, and four outlot development parcels over .75 acres each in size.
400 feet of Frontage on Annie Glidden Rd and 533 feet of Frontage on Dresser Rd with additional access from Twombly Rd.
24.8 acres of vacant land available for big box anchor, medium box, small shops, restaurants, outlot and student, senior, or multifamily housing.
• Both multi-tenant and free standing outlots available
• Multiple outlots for sale, build to suit, or ground lease
• Multiple options for drive-thru’s
• Located 1.5 miles from NIU Huskie Stadium
• Walking distance from off-campus apartment living
• Located 1/2 mile from DeKalb High School campus
• Situated at multiple signalized intersections
• High traffic location with over 15,000 VPD
• Population growth projections within a one mile radius of 8% over the next 5 years, the highest in the area
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. No presentation is made as to the accuracy thereof and is submitted subject to error, omissions, changes, or withdrawals without notice.