We’re Hiring! Marketing & Social Media Intern
Jun 21, 2018
Do you geek out over target markets and demographic data? Are you passionate about turning traditional marketing on its head and testing new concepts?
If you find yourself nodding along, Matanky Realty Group encourages you to apply to our newly open role as a Marketing & Social Media Intern.
Matanky Realty Group is a full service real estate firm specializing in revitalizing neighborhoods within the Chicagoland area. We are seeking an energetic, self-starter with a passion for engaging an audience and promoting content in a fun, creative manner.
This individual will be assisting our Marketing Division with counseling tenants on social media best practices, research on industry insight, strategizing new ideas for marketing material, and more. No two days will be the same in this role, so the ability to prioritize tasks and pick up new concepts is crucial.
Daily responsibilities vary, but typically include:
- Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite to update marketing collateral.
- Providing input into the overall marketing strategy.
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing Team.
- Keeping an eye on local competitors and presenting new ideas for how the firm can improve.
- Monitoring social statistics and chatter to refine current strategy and identify new techniques.
- Assisting the brokerage division in maintaining their personal Facebook Business pages.
- Mining for relevant, industry-focused content that can be utilized across social platforms as well as in monthly newsletters.
- Enrollment in a marketing, advertising, communication or related program at an accredited four- year university.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Constant desire to learn and grow.
Commitment: 10 hours per week during the school year, with the opportunity to continue into the Spring and Summer.
Start Date: September 2018
To Apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with your name and position title in the subject.