We manage your property the way we manage our own – with honesty, integrity, and business smarts. Our team provides feet on the ground to ensure your investment is managed well. We believe in overseeing your property with the utmost care and a property owner’s mentality.
We get it. We are owners, too.
- Serve as main point of contact for all tenant issues
- Provide services day and night
- Conduct physical and safety audits for insurance, lender, and other purposes
- Act as a liaison for all city, village or township concerns
- Coordinate tradesmen for on-site work
- Solicit proposals for owner review & approval
- Maintain certificates of insurance
- Oversee tenant build-out projects and other in-suite improvements
- Brokerage and leasing services
- Identify lease extension options and pursue renewal opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of Tenant leases to ensure lease compliance and shopping center expectation
Peace of Mind
Professional property management protects your equity and provides a strong return on your investment. It provides you the freedom to focus on your core business while assuring your property’s maintenance and enhancement. We handle the day-to-day operations while assisting you to plan for the future, which may include capital projects and equipment replacement.
We manage these issues so you don’t have to.
- Collect rents and additional fees in accordance with leases
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Assist in financing needs of the property
- Pay all property-related bills and invoices in accordance with the operating budget
- Delinquency and collections work
- Complete reconciliations on annual or periodic basis as dictated by Lease
- Conduct comprehensive review of each Tenant’s account to maximize the recouping of Landlord costs
- Provide complete annual reports for your accountants
- Prepare income and cash flow statements
- Issue owner distributions
- Provide Form 1099 and Form 1096 per IRS requirements
Your Portfolio Is in Good Hands
Whether you own a large portfolio, single industrial building or 3-unit multi-family property, your best interests are top of mind. As owners, we’ve seen it all and we know that each property presents its own unique hurdles. You can depend on our dedicated property managers to handle any issue with ease.
As your Property Manager, Matanky Realty Group will perform repairs and typical maintenance, collect rent, and provide monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports. We will conduct regular physical audits and make safety recommendations.
We know that managing an asset can be a headache; we are here to do the heavy lifting so you can rest easy.
Our Specialities Include:
- Retail Properties
- Multi-Family Properties
- Industrial Properties
Matanky Realty Group Property Management division is dedicated to solving commercial management problems of every size and complexity. We provide property owners and investors with the peace of mind that their assets are in good hands. Our experienced property management professionals work to be pro-active in advance of the storm or the market turn.
We take a strategic and sustainable approach driven by value creation and cost control, propelled by our deep management experience in the retail, medical, industrial, multifamily and office sectors. With more than 65 years in the trenches, we’ve experienced our share of roof leaks, HVAC failures, frozen pipes, vandalism, electrical outages, sewage backups and problem tenants.
Additionally, we work with you to agree with a selection of our comprehensive menu of services. We can also introduce you to our affiliated attorneys and general contractor for more extensive needs.